1. The purpose of this policy is to outline the applicable membership fees, eligibility criteria for membership, terms of membership, and other important information regarding the Dawson Program Support Network, Membership Program.
2. Membership Term
1. The term of membership is 12 months.
2. The term of a membership is calculated from the date on which the membership was purchased.
3. Eligibility Criteria
1. Membership is available to all qualifying individuals 18 years of age and over, who have completed the Dawson Program Introductory Training Modules.
2. The Dawson Program Support Network reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant and membership is revocable without cause.
3. Memberships may be terminated at the discretion of the Dawson Program Support Network.
4. Membership Benefits
1. Members receive unlimited 12-monthly access to our members-only website platform, with the opportunity to expand knowledge with bi-monthly tutorials, enjoy the online forum and community, access resources and documents as they're developed, watch the educational recordings, and to participate in the continual development of the Dawson Program with us.
5. Membership Fees
1. Individuals (1 person) who purchase a membership will be charged $110 (AUD) for a 12-month membership.
2. Couples ( 2 people) who purchase a membership will be charged $180 (AUD) for a 12-month membership.
3. Family Households (3+ people) who purchase a membership will be charged $250 (AUD) for a 12-month membership.
4. The Dawson Program Support Network expects and relies upon the honesty, good-will and intentions of those using this platform created for members to ensure the fee paid accurately reflects the number of people accessing the site. Please email if you have any questions about the most appropriate membership type for your circumstance.
6. Membership Renewal
1. Prior to the expiration of the membership, members will be reminded of their renewal options.
2. Membership renewal fees must be paid on or before the date of renewal in order to continue membership with the Dawson Program Support Network.
3. Membership of individuals who have passed their membership expiry date and have not responded to contact attempts will be suspended. To resume membership, individuals are required to pay the membership registration fee.
7. Membership Cancellation
1. Should a individual/couple/family wish to cancel their membership, they are required to notify the Dawson Program Support Network in writing via our email:
2. Membership fees are refundable if the Member meets the terms of our Refunds Policy.
8. Terms of Membership
i. Members may not use Dawson Program membership as an endorsement of their clinical practice or otherwise.
2. Use of Dawson Program name and logo
i. The Dawson Program name and logo are proprietary and may not be used without permission, nor may they be used as a statement of endorsement.
ii. To obtain permission to use the Dawson Program’s name and logo in another manner, please contact Penny Dawson via
9. Privacy & Confidentiality
1. The views and opinions expressed by individuals in the Dawson Program Support Network, Membership Program (via tutorials, recordings - auditory or visual, printed/document resources, entries on the forum, or any other modality published on the site) do not necessarily reflect those of the Dawson Program Support Network Inc. or the Dawson Program Pty. Ltd.
2. The membership site is a place of sharing information, providing support, communication and an avenue for growth; personal responsibility and individual discretion must be applied in the implementation and use of any information or opinion expressed on this site. The Dawson Program Support Network Inc. and the Dawson Program Pty. Ltd. are not responsible for the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on the site (express or implied), and hold no legal responsibility for any consequences of acting upon information provided in the membership platform.
11. Changes to this Policy
1. As we plan to ensure our membership policy remains current, we may alter or amend this Membership Policy at any time. Please return periodically to review our Membership Policy. By continuing to use this website after any changes are displayed you indicate your acceptance of those changes. For more information, or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via email at